Sep 3, 2008

Warhammer Online Leveling Guide

If you’ve read my site previously you’ll know I’m a World of Warcraft player (WOW addict to be precise :)) While I’ve been patiently waiting for the new WOW expansion Wrath of the Lich King to arrive I was lucky enough to gain access to the early beta release of Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, so have been spending some VERY LATE nights playing WAR online.

Although it’s early days (MMO’s tend to evolve over time with user feedback) I can see Warhammer Online rivaling World of Warcraft as THE MMO to play. It looks and plays really well and in some respects is better than World of Warcraft (in others it’s not), can see both online games doing well long term: which is going to mean I’ll have to choose one to play most!

Anyway, I hate leveling characters so have been checking online for a Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning leveling guide and finally someone has created one. It’s from someone called Penn who also has a World of Warcraft Professions guide (never tried it, so can’t say if it’s good/bad).
I just bought a copy of the WAR leveling guide and will be using it to level a new character in the beta release of Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning.

If you want to check it out go to Leveling Guide Site go to the “Game Guides” link for access to the info on the 1-40 Order Leveling Guide and the 1-40 Destruction Leveling Guide. When I’ve leveled a character will add a review of the Warhammer leveling guide here (I bought both versions, but starting with the Destruction version).

Just noticed he has a 1-70 WOW Alliance Leveling guide as well, obviously not tried it, but I doubt it’s as good as the Team iDemise guide: see my Team iDemise Review.

I really do spend way too many hours a day playing games In between playing games online I actually run my own consulting business and do very well money wise, I love my life

No comments: